Sunday, December 13, 2009

To catch you up...

Sorry this has been long in the writing, but I will try to update more on here. To catch you up a bit Ro and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and it was wonderful. Life had been a little crazy so we just stayed home, watched a movie, and made dinner. It was perfect! We decided not to do anything big becaue we are going to Colorado on December 13th, so we will celebrate up there. I also finished school this semester and recieved a 4.0 for the semester. I am very proud of myself:) All I have left now is student teaching and I am a college graduate! Well for now anyway. I have decided to go to grad school and I plan on starting grad school in the summer after I graduate. One day I will not be a college student, but not today. I will be student teaching in White Settlement in 5th grade and Knd. I love White Settlement and I cannot wait to start my student teaching.
Ro is doing good as well. He has found a new love for hunting and he just loves it. He got his first deer the day after Thanksgiving and he was so excited. I went to the deer stand one morning with him, but 30 degree weather and 5:30am do not mix well with me. You know you are not a hunter when you bring your book to the deer stand. Yes, as soon as the sun came up over the trees I was reading. I could have cared less about the deer, I was really into my book. Ro also tried ot put Christmas trees up in the front yard made from lights. I thought they looked good, but he really does not like them. He says they need to be LED, but it was fun to have lights up outside this year.
We are leaving for Colorado on Sunday the 13th and we are both super excited! Ro's parents are going too and they have never been before, so we are really excited for them to go with us. Ro's mom, Dorothy, has never seen real snow before and she can't wait to see all the snow up there. I will post pictures of the trip this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment