Monday, July 13, 2009

Intensity-Monday

Sunday- Well to start off let me just say what a blessing it was that Calleigh slept the entire car ride here! I mean did not wake up until we pulled through the camp gates. The other three girls and I rocked out to Brittany Spears and Taylor Swift the entire ride here. It was a grand old time. We had a pit stop at Sonic where we all loaded up on chicken and Dr. Pepper. After that we were at camp. We got into our room and got all of our things settled and then we were off to go ride scooters and meet up with the boys. We ate pizza for dinner and had a small worship service where lance led us in worship. After that it was bed time where we fell asleep to the movie Pocahantus. Good day, we will see you on Monday!

Monday- We got up at around 9:00am to a VERY COLD room and Calleigh was cuddled up next to me like a cat. Bayleigh was under the covers no where to be found. Calleigh took a swim in the bath tub this morning and liked it very much. Her bath was much warmer than the room. We each ate a strawbery bar for breakfast and milk. It is very hot here so we have resorted to crafts indoors while Calleigh takes a nap. Bayleigh, Hannah, Keller, and Kennedy all painted rocks and made jewelry. Bayleigh and Kennedy also are learning to make braid jewelry. It is a good thing that Carol Anne and I love crafts because these girls sure do! All the churches are here now and we love the t-shirts this year. Yes Tracie, we got you shirts:) Below are some interesting things you might want to know. ENJOY!

Quote of the day- Kennedy-"Sorry for spraying you"
Keller-"Sorry does not get me dry!"
1. Bayleigh woke up to a new bike which is "Blaze Red" and is doing really great riding it
2. Calleigh can now ride the scooter for about 10 "scoots" all by herself. It is pretty impressive.
3. I now know that a 2 year old can take up and push an adult all the way to the side of the bed, again impressive.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this blog. Thank you so much for taking care of my girls for me. I have missed them terribly, but am so glad they got the chance to spend some time with you. You are the best and I owe you BIG!! Thanks sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete