Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Days...

Well for the past two days we have had ice days here in Weatherford and had no school or work. It is a little crazy and I am sure the people up North are laughing that we have closed the schools, businesses, and government offices. The roads are bad today, but yesterday nothing was bad. My mom and I got to go shopping and we had dinner with my dad. Ro got off at 2pm so it was nice to have him home half the day. We made soup and had a good "at home" night. Our dogs were very happy that I was home all day because they did not have to stay outside. I will try and find some pictures of them and post them. They are our children for the next few years. Trinity is a girl and Anderson is the boy, we love them both so much and they make us laugh almost every day. Enjoy the cold weather:)

1 comment:

  1. Dogs don't have to be your children for the next few years....you can have some real ones!! They are SUPER fun!!!

    ReplyDelete